30th August 2016 30th August 2016 Glasshouse Mountains Sports Club Inc. 902 Steve Irwin Way Glass-house Mountains QLD Book and Pay by 22 July 2016 to receive Discount! Phone: +61 7 3343 4886 View flyer for full information with form below available as a PDF. Fill out this online form to secure your space. Registration […]
The Sanctuary of Embracing Difference Ltd, is committed to providing relief in diverse ways to the following peoples:
Women at risk of domestic violence and incarceration.
Children at risk of domestic violence, drug and alcohol misuse.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples.
Elderly at risk of elder abuse, loneliness and helplessness.
Job Seekers rebuilding self esteem growing hope, addressing helplessness.
Men who perpetrate domestic violence or who are homeless.
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexed, and Sistergirls and Brotherbois opening doors to reduce suffering emotional and physical abuse for LGBTQISB people living and working in mainstream.
These groups are high risk with social, emotional health and education challengers.
The organisation helps these people by delivering programs that assists the individual by nurturing the growth of healthy successful individuals that in turn creates healthy successful communities.
Social and Emotional Wellbeing Programs:
“Meet the Real You” Women’s and Men’s Retreats
- Colour and Sound Journeying
- Art for the Heart
- Leadership Clinics
- Leadership Workshops
- Creating Healthy Menus
- Creating a personal budget
- Life Mapping
- Making Good Personal Choices
- Forward Planning
- Discovering and Achieving Dreams/Goals
- Growing happy, healthy, confident, successful individuals, creating happy, healthy successful communities
Leadership workshops that will:
- increase leadership skills;
- promote leadership and empowerment;
- strengthen community connection;
- support women to take up leadership roles; and supporting women in business.